Content Marketing is becoming a dominant force in the world of marketing.
As one of the most effective methods of growing audience engagement, developing brand presence and driving sales, content marketing is a growth method for most businesses.
To work with it in the best way, there are agencies and consultants specialized in this type of marketing, which is so different from traditional marketing.
Would you like to know more about content marketing agencies and their importance for your business? If you are looking for a content marketing agency or consultant in Braga, then look no further. In this article you can find all the answers to your questions!
What is Content Marketing?
Content marketing is based on creating, selecting, distributing and amplifying content that is interesting, useful and relevant to a target audience.
Basically, it focuses on driving sales by providing answers to customers while they are actively searching for answers, whether on Google or through another medium.
Content marketing aims to generate engagement with the public, while adding value to customers, with its main strength being the production of informative and educational content that entertains a brand's current and potential consumers and creating a more personal relationship. between both parties.
Why is content marketing important?
Content marketing is an audience attraction tactic that is working and provides a competitive advantage over the competition.
This tactic maintains consumer attention, increases displays of interest, improves brand loyalty and increases direct sales.
When it comes to the website, organic search, one of the types of content marketing, is widely used and highly reliable since consumers pay attention to the first results on the first page of the search engine.
As regards social media management, content can reinforce your presence in this medium, as it gives users a reason to click and engage with your brand.
Benefits of Content Marketing
There are many benefits that a content marketing strategy can bring to any business, whether B2B or B2C.
- Google likes content to answer user questions
- Helps generate more sales
- Helps craft the business narrative
- It's less intrusive
- Helps to amplify the brand (notoriety and brand awareness)
- Helps increase social media followers
- Helps create more visibility for products and services
- Helps scale audiences for remarketing
Content Marketing Statistics
Would you like some data on the state of content marketing? Check out some of the general content marketing statistics here that will give you a better idea of the current status of the industry.
- Only 35% of organizations have a dedicated person or team working on content marketing full-time;
- 79% of companies use content marketing to generate quality leads;
- 51% of companies that invest in content marketing publish content every day;
- 81% of marketers view content as a core business strategy;
- Content marketing generates more than 3x more leads than outbound marketing and costs 62% less.
Are you already convinced of the importance of content for your business strategy? If not yet, continue reading.
What is a Content Marketing Agency?
A content marketing agency creates quality content strategies to make an impact on your clients.
Content marketing agencies, or content marketing consultants like André Craveiro, perform various services with the aim of attracting an audience and improving a client's online presence, working directly with them to develop ideas that meet their interests.
In addition, the agency creates high-quality content with useful and captivating information for the audience, whether in small, medium or large companies.
Content provided by a content marketing agency is created with the reader in mind, but it is also created using marketing techniques. Search Engine Optimization (SEO), in the case of written content.
It contains keywords and phrases, as well as high-quality content, to ensure it is easily accessible to search engines like Google while always focusing on people.
What services does a Content Marketing agency provide?
A content marketing agency performs many services, including:
- Develop a content strategy;
- Produce content;
- Promote content;
- Measure content performance;
- Creation of interactive content;
- Search Engine Optimization Consulting:
- E-mail marketing;
- Between others.
Benefits of using a Content Marketing agency
Using the services of a content marketing agency can be very beneficial for your business. Thus, some of the advantages are:
- Access to the right tools and resources;
- Publishing content frequently;
- Attract customers;
- New perspectives and ideas, as it always stays up to date with market trends;
- Promotes the relationship with the customer;
- Builds loyalty among those who are already customers;
- Improves the consumer experience;
- Increased sales;
- Greater growth and recognition in the market;
- Cost reduction, as hiring an agency can be cheaper than hiring a team to carry out these content marketing services.
These are some of the benefits of investing in a content marketing agency, it turns out to be a great investment to see good results and see your business grow.
Within content marketing, there are different types of content, such as:
- E-mail marketing;
- Blog articles;
- Social media;
- Landing Pages;
- Case studies;
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization);
- and many more.
How much do the services of a Content Marketing agency cost?
Content marketing agency prices depend on several factors, such as:
- The services used;
- The type of content;
- The amount of content;
- Duration of services.
In addition, your objectives and needs will also define the cost of this service.
Would you like to receive a proposal? Get in touch without obligation!
Is it more advantageous to hire a content marketing agency or have someone within your company?
Whether you hire a content marketing agency or have someone within your company working on content, both are viable options and have their advantages. It's better to have someone work on the content than not have anyone do it.
However, hiring a content agency can be advantageous as it concentrates several specializations in one place, whereas if it is a single person you may not be able to focus on all the necessary aspects.
As mentioned previously, working with a content marketing agency leads to consistency in publishing your business's content and ensuring that the correct tools are used.
How do you know which content marketing agency is ideal for your business?
If you want to hire a content marketing agency to work with you, you should:
- Analyze business objectives;
- Determine what the business wants to accomplish with content marketing;
- Study the testimonials and portfolio of content marketing agencies;
- Read the contents of the websites of these content marketing companies;
- Request or review prices and plans from content marketing companies;
- Find content marketing agencies to discuss your strategy, reports.
After carrying out this research, you will find the perfect content marketing agency to work with your business, whether in Braga, Porto, Lisbon or anywhere in the country.
Would you like to get a quote? Do not hesitate. Get in touch.